How Do I Get My Credentials Evaluated?

You want to attend an institution of higher learning in the United States. You have already completed a number of courses, or even an entire degree, in Sweden. How do you get an evaluation of these credits to see what can be transferred to an American college or university?

If you have a specific college in mind, contact the admissions office there to see if they offer any evaluation services or recommend any companies to do it.

Any of the companies listed below should be able to help you:

> AACTAO (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers)
> Foreign Credential Service of America
> World Education Services