Visa for minors
If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden as a minor, you need the documents listed below.
Minors are anyone under 18 years of age.
You must have:
- The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under:
Visa applications for minors must be signed by their custodians.
- The consent of the custodian or guardian. If there is only one custodian, an official document (court order) must be enclosed.
- Full Birth certificate of the applicant.
- Copies of the custodians’ ID cards.
- Family Appendix - see under Documents