Tourist visit – extra documents

If you apply for a visa to visit Sweden as a tourist, you need the documents listed below.

Forms must be completed in either Swedsih or English. When submitting your application you must bring the original documents together with one set of copies.

You must have:

  • The documents required by all visa applicants. Read more under ‘Required documents’.
  • A detailed travel plan
  • A copy of your hotel and air ticket booking (we advise you not to pay for hotel accommodation or air tickets before your visa has been granted).
  • proof of employment
  • TCC (Tax Clearence Certificate) and certificate of business Incorporation (certificate of registration of company or business) for business persons.
  • Employment letter stating the days of leave for employees.
  • For scholars (professors, scholarship-holders, lecturers, instructors etc. and students) letter from school or university.
  • Proof of commercial activity in Nigeria and overseas for business persons e.g. bills of lading, receipt book etc.
  • Any proof of ties in Nigeria (marriage certificate, proof of real estate property).